Thursday 3 September 2015

Light Studio Tutorial Session

On Thursday afternoon Shaun showed me around the Photography department, specifically where to go to book a studio and a projector, and the light studio that I am allowed to use.
In the studio he showed me how to set up both a paper backdrop and a fabric backdrop. I think that I am probably going to use a paper backdrop as I like the way it looks and I think it will allow me to photograph full body poses of my models.
He also showed me how to set up the lights I am allowed to use and how to set up a projector.

I have never taken photos in a studio before, nor have I ever used any of the equipment, so Shaun taking the time to show me was extremely helpful. I am hoping that by using a photography studio the images I produce will be of a better quality and I will also learn some new skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment